Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Purple Mocs: Yay or Nay?


Apologies for the massive picture, but I am completely unequivocally infatuated with these purple moccasins. 
They're from Tod's. So unfortunately for me, they will come with a cost. Oh well, a few weeks of stealing food and relying on pity will follow. Not really, but yes, as I wrote on my mate; Hamzah's wall, in the words of Family Guy's Stewie; "Victory is MINE!" huhu. My sources are on the job as we speak and I shall find out how much these beauties will put me back. So the question is; Purple Moccasins: Yay or Nay?
In my book, a definite Yay, watch out people, I feel a new trend coming on.
Until next time,
RockPaperScissors

1 comment:

  1. hey, my intelligence told me he saw a bunch of mocs at sungai wang, im going there some time to check it out. i am sure it wont cost as much as tod's but not sure how good it is. will confirm that later on mate.

    ReplyDelete