Sunday, June 14, 2009

un petit problème...

Yes, I have a small problem. Actually, more of a weakness than anything else. Fashion, namely shirts, jackets and shoes. Pants, not so much. The latest victim of my of my weakness happens to be that lovely lace-up above. The instantly recognizable crocodile pretty much gives away the brand, Lacoste of course. These beauties are officially called Lacoste Palais. 100% leather other than the insole, laces and rubberized soles. I have to say, that it was rather suprising to find that these at a Lacoste retailer, were cheaper than at a well known (and well loved) shoe retailer; Hype. It was infact 50% cheaper at the Lacoste store. So rather than pay $300 for them, I was obliged to get them for $150. It was practically a steal! Also the fact that my current Renoma lace-ups are in need of repair, worn down soles, it was a perfect excuse to get these. One of my mates has been raving about some purple moccasins, I have to say that despite their eye catching colour, they're growing on me, and shamefully, if I had the chance to buy some, I would just to make my friend cry. Haha. Not really but serious gloating will be on the cards. As for now, back to The Satorialist to scour for some new trends and inspiration.

Thought of the day: "Put some new shoes on and suddenly everything feels right"
Song of the day: "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" - The Script
Guitar Tab of the day: "Free Fallin'" - John Mayer 

1 comment:

  1. if you get those mocs, ill personally fly back to australia and kill you.. seriously.. hahah.. i need those shoes man! fuckk!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete